The Republican Party of New York is currently accepting applications for interns at both its Albany and New York City offices. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who are serious about participating in the political process. Positions are open to college students and graduates. Part-time and full-time positions are available.
Candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills
- Dependability and flexibility
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- An interest in politics and government with some political experience preferred
- Candidate must be a registered Republican
Location: ALBANY, NY or NEW YORK, NY
Compensation: Unpaid Internship
Contact: E-mail cover letter and resume to FrontDesk@NYGOP.org or call 518-462-2601.